Saturday, January 15, 2011

Charl & Marie

This was a very exciting wedding for me. On the Friday my brand-spanking-professional-new camera arrived! (Can I just add a big WOW here! It's an amazing camera!!) And then I photographed Charl & Marie's wedding on the Saterday the 18th of December 2010.
On the Friday I did a quick crash course, re-dicovered all the basic functions of Nikon and Saterday it was magic!

It was planned that I meet Charl upon my arrival at Schaefer's Halt and the first thing he told me was: "I don't really like photographs." I just replied: "Today, Charl, you gonna love it!"
And boy is that the truth. I love the photo's when Charl's mouth is wide open in laughter. He was like a little kid. He definitly loved it!

Marie was a beautiful bride and together their laughter and happiness was over-flowing. What an AWEsome priviledge it was to behold.
Thank you you two. And I know you will be blessed in your marriage!




































These were our Funbooth photo's and boy were they fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment