Monday, March 28, 2011

The McManus Family

I was so excited to photograph The McManus Family. When they contacted me for a session, I automatically thought of my Farmer Friend's Sunflower field!!

The story started about a month ago when my Farmer Friend phoned me saying if I want to captured these beautiful flowers in bloom I should come within 10 days!! Yes, folks, that is how long the Sunflower flowers in the year! So to my utter dismay a month went by and I set my sights for next year. I had missed the magnificent display :-(
But a few days before the shoot I was given news that there are still some Sunflowers in bloom! Immediatly I contacted the McManus' and arranged a "shot-gun" session. They were ready-steady, and the shoot was set!

Thanks so much McManus family for your confidence in me. I am so happy about the photo's and know you will love them too!

























































No comments:

Post a Comment